Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jellyfish Family



I made these jellyfish for my brother and his wife, they are having their first baby in a few weeks! They are decorating the room in an ocean theme, Helen is a marine biologist, so it really fits!

They purchased a large blue whale wall sticker on etsy. I thought these jellyfish would look great in the window or over the changing table. I was very happy with how they turned out and I listed them in my etsy shop. What I love about them is they spin ever so slowly, the slightest movement of air stirs them and they don't seem to stop moving.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness. I totally love this. Especially since she is a marine biologist. These are perfect!! Great job :)

Joanna said...

Visiting from the etsy forums...
Those are beautiful! I still haven't decided what to do with my nursery. Better get on it though, baby is due in March!

VaLon Lee said...

That is so cool!

Meeling said...

Very cool and what a great theme for a baby room!!