Friday, February 5, 2010

Mabel the Mouse

This is my latest creation... Mabel the Mouse... she is made with 80% upcycled materials and no pattern... so she is wonderfully unique!

I also made my first stop motion video staring Mabel. I really enjoyed making this video clip,I've been wanting to do one of these for awhile. When Amelia saw it she was so excited and asked how is Mabel walking? When I told her that I made her do that she seemed a bit disappointed that Mabel had not magically came to life. Both girls now want to make movies with their plushy friends, so stay tune for more.


5 comments:

Ilea said...

Mabel is adorable! and I love your video :)

Sikes Family said...

Oh, that is soooo cute! I love the animals you make. The video was so sweet.

Pattie said...

AWWWW!!! This is just too precious! I love it lol

Lisa @ the Little Green Button said...

are you kidding me? this is ADORABLE! omg....going to check out your shop!

-Lisa

Earmark Social said...

Love Mabel! Super duper cute! Great blog!