Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What the ? - Aqua Blast Hopscotch

Amelia got this for her birthday and the Mom who bought it did tell me don't be surprised if it's smaller than it looks on the box. I said yes I know some companies have misleading packaging.


But WOW this one is way off! I could tell by the bad photoshop work that the kids were added into the photo and so was the background. But the kid to product scale is so off! Look at my kids feet in the square compared to the box image. I also noticed there are no measurements of the product anywhere on the package... sneaky.

The girls did have fun playing with it, but they did notice on their own that is was smaller than on the box and the water spray did not go as high. I would advise anyone to avoid products from Banzai or expect it to be half the size you see on the front of the packaging.

3 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Wow. Thanks for the heads up. Try writing the company?

Almost Precious said...

Wow, that is awful ! Absolutely no truth in their advertising and yes the authorities should inform them that they need to put the true dimensions clearly and largely on the package, along with a more truthful photo.

bananaicecream said...

ha ha, the same thing happened to us.