Tuesday, August 30, 2022

During the beginning of covid we created a mouse house. I had always loved the mouse houses at the Magic House and wanted to make one at my house. Well covid hit and like most people all activities stopped and we were left with too much time on our hands. My husband finally agreed to cut a hole into a perfectly good wall. I think he only agreed to help take my mind off the unknown stresses and fear of covid. I am so happy with how it turned out, we have several different rooms that we built to switch out for the season. Anna has used purchased miniature room kits and we have also build our own rooms from scratch. It's always a fun project that we can work on together.

Follow the Webster Mouse House on instagram to see the current rooms and fun we are having with it! 

Click here to view the Mouse House shop.








No comments: