Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to school funk

The kids have been in school for two days and I have not gotten one thing done. I am in some sort of funk, unmotivated to do anything more that surf the web. I have things I need to get done, real work that I should be doing but this summer to school transition is a bear for some reason.

It might be the getting up early or the vacation we took right before school started. I think that's it. I much rather be back on the beach, hearing the waves, watching Anna dig in the sand and Amelia jumping the waves. But I'm back here in my home office, which is a mess! I keep trying to clean it but for some reason and it refuses to corporate, it's the dumping ground of the house.

sigh...

I'm going to give myself a pass this week, I'm going to move slow... I can dig in next week.


No comments: