Friday, April 9, 2010

Beans are growing

I love spring and everyday I walk around the yard looking to see what is peaking out of the ground. I have been working hard to fill the large mulched area we have in the backyard. Planting hostas, small trees, azalea bushes, tall grasses, etc. This year it is finally looking good so far, but it does need a little bit more color... next year.

We also have a small 3" x 3" garden and the beans are growing, they seem to growing so slow or I am just impatient? I have never grown beans before, actually the whole garden thing is a new experiment for me. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Sikes Family said...

Our bean plants are growing too and they a just a little bit smaller than your plants so I think yours are doing good. I think we started a week or so later than you. Those look good. Gardening is fun, I am just not very good at it so we will see what happens in the end. Looks like you have a good start.